The Summit SCR500BL7ADA one-section undercounter refrigerator is designed with a 32-inch height so it is compliant with ADA requirements and a 20-inch width to allow it to fit into layouts that do not have much available space. Because it is made with a fully finished black cabinet, it can also be used as an undercounter unit or a freestanding unit in break rooms, lobbies, hospitals, and other locations. The glass door on this model is reversible, so it can be hinged to open on the left or the right for flexible installation, and provides an unobstructed view of the items being stored. To prevent unauthorized access, a factory-installed lock that requires a key is located on the front of the unit.
To ensure your refrigerator is properly organized, the Summit SCR500BL7ADA comes standard with three glass shelves, which are fully adjustable to accommodate differently sized items. The interior, which requires little maintenance because it defrosts automatically, is completely illuminated by a light controlled by a rocker switch. The temperature of this undercounter refrigerator is selected by a dial-type thermostat. It also includes a hospital-grade cord and green dot plug.
- Undercounter refrigerator with 1 section
- Designed with an ADA-compliant 32-in. H and compact 20-in. W
- Fully finished black cabinet can be used freestanding
- Glass door allows users to see the items inside
- Reversible door can be left- or right-hinged
- (3) glass shelves are fully adjustable for optimal organization
- Keyed lock is factory installed on the front of the unit
- Dial-type thermostat allows operators to select the desired temperature
- Interior automatically defrosts to lessen maintenance requirements
- Interior light is operated by a rocker switch
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, hospital-grade cord with a green dot plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 19.38 in. W x 22 in. D x 32 in. H
- ETL-S Listed to NSF standard
Undercounter Refrigerator, ADA compliant, reversible glass door, freestanding, 20"W, 4.1 cu.ft. capacity, lock, adjustable glass shelves and thermostat, auto defrost, rocker switch interior light, black cabinet, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCR500BL7ADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Specialty Options||Reversible Door|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|