The Summit SCR500BL7 undercounter refrigerator is designed with a slim width of 20 inches and has a reversible door that can be left- or right-hinged, features that allow it to be installed in a variety of layouts. Because it has a fully finished black exterior, this unit can also be used a freestanding refrigerator in break rooms, kiosks, and other settings. The glass door on the front of this refrigerator provides an unobstructed view of the interior, which is illuminated by a light activated by a rocker switch. The glass shelves are fully adjustable to provide optimal organization and a standard keyed lock on the front of the unit provides security and guards against unauthorized access.
- Undercounter refrigerator can be used freestanding
- Finished black exterior looks great in a variety of spaces
- Glass door makes it easy to find what you need
- Reversible door can be left- or right-hinged
- Lock with key access secures the contents
- Interior light activated by a rocker switch
- Low-maintenance interior automatically defrosts
- Glass shelves are adjustable for organization and removable for cleaning
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, green dot plug and hospital-grade cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19.38 in. W x 21.75 in. D x 33.13 in. H (including hinge cap)
- ETL-S Listed and NSF Certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, reversible glass door, freestanding, 20"W, 4.1 cu.ft. capacity, lock, adjustable glass shelves and thermostat, auto defrost, rocker switch interior light, black cabinet, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCR500BL7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||Reversible Door|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|