The Summit SCR450LTB undercounter medical refrigerator is perfect for doctors’ offices, pharmacies, and hospitals for holding test materials, specimens, and medicines. The unit has adjustable shelves to accommodate various heights of items stored in the unit. The interior light has an on/off switch on the manifold, so you can use it when necessary.
The glass door allows visibility in the cabinet without opening it and is treated with an insulating film that helps the unit retain proper temperatures. A door lock prevents unauthorized access, while the towel bar handle on the door makes opening it easier. The exterior of the cabinet is white, proving a clean appearance. The Summit SCR450LTB undercounter medical refrigerator has an adjustable thermostat, and temperatures are maintained with R-134A refrigerant.
- Towel bar handle on the door
- Cabinet is fully finished in white
- Heat-resistant glass door lets you easily see into the cabinet
- Door lock prevents unauthorized access
- Maintenance is reduced by the automatic defrost system
- Shelves are adjustable to accommodate various items
- Interior light has an on/off switch
- Thermostat is adjustable to accommodate products held in the unit
- 100 percent CFC free
- R-134A refrigerant is used to keep temperatures cool
- 115 V/60 HZ/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 19.88 in. W x 23.25 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- ETL listed
Free-standing Refrigerator, 4.1-cu ft, auto defrost glass door, counter-height white cabinet with glass door, curved towel bar handle, factory installed lock, adjustable shelves, interior light, adjustable thermostat, hospital grade cord with "green dot" plug, ETL, ETL-C, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit SCR450LTB Specifications
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|