The Summit SCR450LTB Accucold undercounter medical refrigerator has a white cabinet and a glass door through which users can see the contents that are brightened by the interior light. Its handle is curved for comfort, and a lock lowers the risk of theft or tampering. Stored items sit on adjustable shelves that can accommodate different product sizes. This Summit SCR450LTB Accucold undercounter medical refrigerator works well in break rooms and at nurses' stations.
- White cabinet
- Glass door ensures the contents are visible
- Curved towel bar door handle is comfortable to grip
- Lock protects stored items from theft
- Adjustable shelves accommodate a variety of items
- Interior light brightens the cabinet
- Adjustable thermostat
- Automatic defrost
- 4.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, hospital-grade cord
- ETL listed
Free-standing Refrigerator, 4.1-cu ft, auto defrost glass door, counter-height white cabinet with glass door, curved towel bar handle, factory installed lock, adjustable shelves, interior light, adjustable thermostat, hospital grade cord with "green dot" plug, ETL, ETL-C, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCR450LTB Specifications
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|