The Summit SCR450LHV Accucold undercounter medical refrigerator has a white interior and exterior. Its glass door reveals stored items, which are brightened by the interior light. Made of stainless steel, the door handle has a sleek look and cleans quickly. Adjustable shelves hold stored items, and a lock protects product from theft. Operators control the temperature in the Summit SCR450LHV Accucold undercounter medical refrigerator through the adjustable thermostat. This unit can keep food and drinks cold in break rooms and nurses' stations.
- White interior and exterior
- Glass door provides visibility without releasing cold air
- Stainless steel door handle
- Lock limits interior access to prevent tampering
- Adjustable shelves
- Interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch
- Adjustable thermostat
- 4.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, hospital-grade cord
- ETL listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, reversible glass door, freestanding, 20"W, 4.1 cu.ft. capacity, lock, adjustable wire shelves and thermostat, automatic defrost, rocker switch interior light, white exterior, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCR450LHV Specifications
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|