The Summit SCR450LHHADA undercounter refrigerator is compliant with ADA regulation. The finished white cabinet unit is freestanding, and the glass door shows off the items inside to promote impulse buying. The interior is protected by a keyed lock on the door. The refrigerator has a stainless steel handle across the top of the unit for easy opening, and features a sleek design that gives the unit a luxurious feel.
Durable ABS plastic makes up the interior construction of the unit. Adjustable wire shelves allow you to rearrange the Summit SCR450LHHADA refrigerator's interior to meet your needs. The unit has an interior light that highlights the products inside with an easy-to-use on/off rocker switch.
- Undercounter single-section refrigerator with glass door
- ADA compliant
- Freestanding unit allows for versatile installation
- Adjustable thermostat gives an accurate reading
- Auto defrost for reduced labor needs
- White cabinet matches most décor
- 3 adjustable wire shelves allow you to accommodate multiple product sizes
- Glass door with keyed lock keeps products safe
- Stainless steel horizontal handle for easy opening
- ABS plastic interior construction is durable
- Interior light is controlled by a rocker switch
- Flanged feet supports
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 193⁄8 in. W x 22 in. D x 32 in. H
- ETL-S listed and NSF certified
Refrigerator, 4.1-cut ft, auto defrost, white cabinet with glass door and keyed lock, sleek stainless steel horizontal handle, adjustable wire shelves, interior light on/off rocker switch, adjustable thermostat, ADA, White, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCR450LHHADA Specifications
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|