The Summit SCR450L7 undercounter refrigerator is perfect for holding various snacks and beverages for offices, hotels, hospitals, and more. The glass door is heat resistant and provides a full view of products; it can be reversed for a better work flow. Wire shelves hold the products and adjust to accommodate variously-sized products. Temperatures stay cool with the R-134A refrigerant. The cabinet comes in white, matching virtually any theme. With an automatic defrost system, the unit runs properly. The Summit SCR450L7 undercounter refrigerator is equipped with a hospital grade cord that will not easily be pulled out of the outlet.
- Automatic defrost system ensures the unit runs properly
- Lock on the door prevents unauthorized access
- White cabinet fits into almost any theme
- Glass door provides full visibility of products
- Door is reversible to create a convenient work flow
- Hospital grade cord prevents the plug from getting pulled out of the wall easily
- Wire shelves are adjustable to accommodate various products
- Temperatures stay cool thanks to the R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 19.38 in. W x 21.75 in. D x 33.13 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, reversible glass door, freestanding, 20"W, 4.1 cu.ft. capacity, lock, adjustable wire shelves and thermostat, auto defrost, rocker switch interior light, white cabinet, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCR450L7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||Reversible Door|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|