The Summit SCR1150 beverage merchandiser has one section, with a double-paned glass door that prevents heat transfer. The door is shipped right-hinged, but is field-reversible when used with left hinges, which are sold separately. At a little less than 24 inches wide and with 11 cubic feet of internal storage space, this model can provide cold beverage merchandising in tight spaces. The exterior of the cabinet is finished in white to make the unit work in freestanding applications.
This Summit beverage merchandiser comes with 4 adjustable wire shelves that allow you to accommodate cans and bottles of varying sizes. The temperature is also easily adjustable, and an internal fan ensures the temperature is consistent throughout the cabinet. Fluorescent interior lighting improves product visibility and is controlled by a rocker switch, so it can be turned off to save energy when your business is closed.
- 1-section glass door beverage merchandiser
- Double-paned glass helps maintain internal temperatures
- Door includes a factory-installed lock for security
- Door is shipped right-hinged, but is field-reversible when used with a left hinge (sold separately)
- Compact design is ideal for small spaces
- 11 cu. ft. of interior space
- Internal fan circulates air for a consistent temperature throughout the cabinet
- Automatic defrost cycle reduces maintenance
- Fluorescent interior light is controlled by a rocker switch
- White cabinet makes this unit suitable for stand-alone installation
- Includes 4 adjustable wire shelves
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to customize your storage
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.4 A, 6-ft. cord included
- Interior Dimensions: 20.5 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 48 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 25.5 in. D x 61 in. H
- ETL, ETL-S, and CL Listed
Beverage Merchandiser, single-section, 11.0 cu. ft. capacity, (4) slide-out shelves, adjustable thermostat, lighted sign, auto defrost, internal fan, white cabinet finish with aluminum door frame, double pane heat reflective glass door, self-contained, 115v/60/1-ph, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit SCR1150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
Summit SCR1150 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I just bought your glass door beverage cooler for our kitchen bar area. I absolutely love it except for a couple things...before I bought it I c..."
"I just bought your glass door beverage cooler for our kitchen bar area. I absolutely love it except for a couple things...before I bought it I called Summit directly & wanted to know how loud it was. They told me that it was the same as a regular refridge. That is absolutely not the case. The fan runs in it about half the time as not & it is loud. Like a big box fan running. Also I needed it for a left hand door & you need to buy a hinge to make that work. Otherwise I really like the cooler...perfect size & very nice looking with glass doors & light."