The Summit SCM1800M2 microwave has user-friendly digital controls with a clear LED display to support operation. 20 cooking programs can be saved, and the 10 adjustable heating levels can be changed when cooking with the multi-stage mode. Its dual magnetron design enables the microwave to cook quickly by increasing its power. The Summit SCM1800M2 microwave is made of tough stainless steel and has a removable ceramic shelf to maximize cabinet space.
- Digital touch controls with a straightforward LED display
- 20 cooking programs
- 10 adjustable heating levels
- Multi-stage mode adjusts the heat setting while cooking
- Operation count analyzes microwave use history and saved cooking programs
- Dual magnetron operation uses two sources of heat for increased power and quick cooking
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction can withstand high-volume operation
- Removable ceramic shelf increases the holding capacity
- 15 A, 1800 W
- 220 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 19.25 in. W x 25.38 in. D x 16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Want to learn more about units like this before choosing a microwave? Our microwaves buyers' guide has more in-depth information.
Commercial Microwave, 1800 watts, countertop, (2) magnetrons, 1.1 cu.ft., stainless steel construction, removable ceramic shelf, ceramic floor, digital controls, multi-stage cooking, 10 power levels, saves up to 20 cooking programs, pro stainless steel handle, 3-pronged cord, side-hinged door with window, 220V/60 Hz, ETL-S to NSF 4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCM1800M2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Usage Level||Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||90 day parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|