For a bottle cooler designed to fit into layouts both large and small, equip your kitchen with the Summit SCFR70BC bottle cooler. The digital thermostat and exterior display will help operators accurately choose and monitor the desired temperature, while a temperature range of 34 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit makes the unit suitable to hold a wide variety of beverages. The single-section bottle cooler, which has eight storage baskets for optimal organization, is 44.13 inches wide and 23 inches deep to facilitate its installation in behind-the-bar areas that might already be short on space. For operation convenience, it uses forced air cooling and does not produce frost, so no manual defrosting is required. This model comes standard with a white exterior, stainless steel top, and sliding lids for easy access.
- Single-section bottle cooler
- Designed for behind-the-bar applications
- Temperature range of 34 to 45 degrees F
- Forced air cooling operates without frost
- Digital thermostat monitors temperature
- White exterior with a stainless steel top
- 8 storage baskets included
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 44.13 in. W x 23 in. D x 33 in. H
- cULus and UL-S Listed; NSF Certified
Bottle Cooler, single-section, back bar chest style, frost-free defrost, stainless steel top, sliding lid, white cabinet, forced air cooling, digital thermostat, includes: (8) baskets, UL, UL-S, NSF 7, 115v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SCFR70BC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet