The Summit SCFF51OSSSTB undercounter one-section freezer is designed to be weatherproof for durable and safe use in the outdoors. The size of the unit works well indoors and outdoors with the capability to be freestanding or built-in. Frost-free operation ensures users won’t have to manually defrost the interior of the unit, reducing labor costs over time.
This freezer has a durable stainless steel door capable of withstanding outdoor conditions. The door is complimented by a brushed stainless steel towel bar handle. The grip the handle provides is comfortable and makes the door easy to open. The Summit SCFF51OSSSTB freezer offers interior LED lighting with an on/off switch conveniently located on the control panel.
- Undercounter one-section outdoor freezer
- Able to be built-in or left freestanding
- Exterior digital thermostat with electronic controls make temperature management simple
- Adjustable shelves offer flexible storage solutions
- Frost-free system means no need for a defrost cycle
- Durable stainless steel door with towel bar handle
- Interior LED lighting is recessed to prevent damage
- Factory installed front lock ensures product security
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.0 A
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄4 in. W x 213⁄8 in. D x 321⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified; UL, ETL, ETL-C, and ETL-S listed
Outdoor Freezer, frost-free, built-in or freestanding, stainless steel wrapped door, towel bar handle, front lock, black cabinet, digital thermostat, LED lighting, adjustable chrome shelves, weatherproof design, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, ETL-S (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit SPFF51OSSSTB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compessor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|