This Summit FS408BLBI7 undercounter freezer meets standards for commercial use, and has a hospital grade cord with a green dot plug that allows the unit to be used in most medical facilities. The fully-finished black cabinet makes this freezer suitable to be left freestanding or built in to existing cabinets. The adjustable dial thermostat is perfect for setting a temperature that works for specific items, with the capability to hold temperature as low as 4 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Summit FS408BLBI7 freezer has four clear pull-out drawers that provide easy organization and visibility for quick access to products. The unit has a factory installed lock that secures the interior of the freezer. This freezer uses 134a refrigerant and is completely CFC-free and environmentally friendly.
- 20-in.-wide undercounter freezer
- Black cabinet and door exterior finish
- Fully finished cabinet means this can be a built-in or freestanding unit
- Interior temperatures can reach and maintain -4 degrees F
- Rear-mounted adjustable thermostat is easy to operate
- Manual defrost operation increases temperature stability
- Interior clear drawers are removable for easy cleaning
- Reversible door lets you set up your freezer to fit your workflow
- Flat door liner is easy to clean and provides more depth for storage
- Front lock keeps your products safe
- Hospital grade cord with green dot plug
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄4 in. W x 213⁄8 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified; ETL, ETL-C, ETL-S listed
Undercounter Freezer, built-in or freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 2.8 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, removable baskets with clear fronts, adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, -20ºC, black cabinet and door finish, reversible door, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7 (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FS408BLBI7 Specifications
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compessor|