A fully finished black cabinet allows the Summit FS408BL7SSTB commercial freezer to look great as a freestanding unit. The freezer has the capabilities to reach a low of -4 degrees Fahrenheit for sensitive items. The adjustable thermostat is rear mounted to avoid unintentional adjustments. The unit has a manual defrost system that boosts performance and warrants dependable temperatures.
The stainless steel wrapped door has a vertical towel bar style handle for easy opening. The inside of the Summit FS408BL7SSTB freezer includes four clear drawers that provide convenient and organized storage. The drawers are removable for quick and easy cleanup. A reliable factory installed lock secures the freezer and is top-mounted for easy access.
- Undercounter one-section freezer
- Freestanding unit with black exterior and stainless steel door
- Adjustable dial thermostat ensures easy temperature control
- Capable of reaching -4 degrees F
- Manual defrost allows effective performance with reliable temperatures
- Removable drawers with clear fronts
- Flat door liner is easy to clean and provides more depth for storage
- Vertical towel bar handle
- Factory installed lock is located at the top of the door for easy access
- Includes hospital grade cord with a green dot plug
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄4 in. W x 213⁄8 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified and ETL-S listed
Undercounter Freezer, freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 2.8 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, removable baskets with clear fronts, adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, -20ºC, black cabinet, stainless steel wrapped door, towel bar handle, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7 (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FS408BL7SSTB Specifications
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compessor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|