The Summit FS407LBI7SSTB freezer works well as a freestanding or built-in unit with a slim width that allows it to fit into compact 20-inch-wide spaces. The white cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door make the unit suitable for freestanding. A hospital grade cord and green dot plug makes this model usable in many medical facilities.
The stainless-steel door and vertical towel bar handle gives the door durability and a luxurious feel. The interior of the freezer is organized by clear pull-out drawers that maximize storage and allow easy visibility. The freezer can reach and maintain -4 degrees Fahrenheit. The adjustable dial thermostat allows the temperature of the freezer to be monitored and altered in a precise manner. The interior of the freezer is secured by a factory installed front lock that is located at the top of the door for easy access.
- Undercounter one-section freezer
- Freestanding or built-in capabilities
- Unit can hold -4 degrees F
- Adjustable dial thermostat lets you set the temperature you need
- Manual defrost can help maintain efficiency by preventing unneeded defrost cycles
- Removable clear drawers are easy to clean
- Flat door liner maximizes storage space
- White cabinet with a stainless steel wrapped door
- Vertical towel bar handle
- Secure interior with door lock
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄4 in. W x 213⁄8 in. D x 321⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified and ETL-S listed
Undercounter Freezer, built-in or freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 2.8 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, removable baskets with clear fronts, adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, -20ºC, white cabinet, stainless steel wrapped door, towel bar handle, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7 (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FS407LBI7SSTB Specifications
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compessor|