The Summit FS407LBI7 undercounter freezer can be built-in to existing cabinetry or left freestanding thanks to its fully finished white cabinet and door. This model's compact 20-inch width allows it to fit in tight spaces. The adjustable thermostat is rear-mounted to prevent accidental changes to the temperature.
The reversible door allows the user flexibility in the placement and application of the unit so it can be made to fit your workflow. The flat door liner and four pull-out drawers in the Summit FS407LBI7 unit provide ample storage. The clear front panels on the drawers make it simple to find products in a busy environment. A factory installed lock secures the interior of the unit to keep your products safe.
- One-door undercounter freezer
- Built-in or freestanding applications
- Can hold temperature as low as -4 degrees F
- Adjustable thermostat is rear-mounted to prevent accidental temperature changes
- Manual defrost system lets you decide when a defrost cycle is needed
- Clear pull-out drawers allow you to easily see what is inside
- White cabinet and door
- Door is reversible for flexible use
- Flat door liner for increased interior storage
- Front lock keeps contents safe
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄4 in. W x 213⁄8 in. D x 34 in. H
- ETL, ETL-C, and ETL-S listed
Undercounter Freezer, built-in or freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 2.8 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, removable baskets with clear fronts, adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, -20ºC, white cabinet and door finish, reversible door, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7 (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FS407LBI7 Specifications
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compessor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|