The Summit FS407L7SSTB freezer has a finished white cabinet that permits attractive freestanding use. The unit can reach and maintain temperatures as low as -4 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature is controlled by a precise and convenient adjustable dial thermostat. A hospital grade cord with a green dot plug allows this model to be used in medical facilities.
The stainless steel door can be opened by a vertical towel bar handle that provides a comfortable grip for users. The flat door liner is easy to clean and adds more depth inside the unit for storing items. The Summit FS407L7SSTB freezer has four pull-out drawers with clear fronts for organized and convenient storage solutions.
- Compact undercounter freezer with one door
- Freestanding unit has a stainless steel door and white cabinet finish
- Capable of maintaining temperatures as low as -4 degrees F
- Adjustable dial thermostat is located on the rear of the unit to prevent accidental changes
- Manual defrost helps maintain efficient performance
- Removable drawers with clear fronts for easy visibility and cleaning
- Towel bar handle provides a comfortable grip
- Flat door liner increases usable storage space
- Factory installed lock keeps contents safe
- Hospital grade cord with green dot plug makes this model suitable for use in most medical facilities
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄4 in. W x 213⁄8 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified; ETL, ETL-C, and ETL-S listed
Undercounter Freezer, freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 2.8 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, removable baskets with clear fronts, adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, -20°C, white cabinet, stainless steel wrapped door, towel bar handle, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7 (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FS407L7SSTB Specifications
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compessor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|