This Summit FS407L7 undercounter freezer can reach and maintain low temperatures of -4 degrees Fahrenheit. The adjustable thermostat and manual defrost system keeps the unit running smoothly with reliable temperatures while needing minimal maintenance. The refrigerator has a fully finished white cabinet that allows the unit to look great in freestanding installation locations.
The freezer has a flat door liner that is easy to clean and adds depth for extra storage. Clear slide-out drawers provide optimized organization for separated storage and easy visibility of contents. The Summit FS407L7 unit includes a hospital grade cord with a green dot plug for safe usage in most medical settings. The top-mounted lock prevents unwanted access to products.
- 1-section undercounter freezer
- Freestanding unit with white exterior
- Able to maintain -4 degrees F
- Manual defrost operation allows defrost cycles to be initiated at your convenience
- Slide-out drawers are clear and easy to see into
- Door is reversible so operator can choose the best workflow application
- Flat door liner maximizes interior storage
- Top-mounted lock is easy to reach
- Includes hospital grade cord with a green dot plug
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄4 in. W x 213⁄8 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified and ETL-S listed
Undercounter Freezer, freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 2.8 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, removable baskets with clear fronts, adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, -20ºC, white cabinet and door finish, reversible door, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7 (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FS407L7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compessor|