The Summit FS407L Accucold undercounter medical freezer can be used in break rooms or at nurses' stations to keep food and drinks within reach. It operates at -4 degrees Fahrenheit and has an adjustable thermostat. Product in the unit is held in four clear pull-out drawers, so items can be separated and organized. The door on this freezer is reversible in the field and has a lock that secures stored items.
- Minimum temperature: -4 degrees F
- Rear-mounted adjustable thermostat
- R134A refrigerant
- Manual defrost
- 4 clear pull-out drawers
- Fully finished white exterior
- Field-reversible door
- Lock limits interior access to protect contents
- 2.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1.6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, three-prong hospital-grade cord
- Interior dimensions: 14 in. W x 16.75 in. D x 26.38 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 19.25 in. W x 23 in. D x 34 in. H
- cETLus listed
Undercounter Freezer, freestanding, one-section, 19.25"W x 21.38"D x 34"H, 2.8 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, removable baskets with clear fronts, adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, capable of -20°C operation, white exterior and door finish, reversible door, 115v/60/1-ph, cord, ETL, cETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Accucold FS407L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|