The Summit FS407L undercounter freezer is uniquely suited to medical applications due to its low temperature range and locking door. The lock is located on the top center of the door for easy access, and the door is field-reversible for an easily customized setup. The cord is hospital-grade with a green-dot three-pronged plug for safety and a secure connection.
This medical freezer requires a manual defrost, but the one-piece interior liner and flat door liner help make cleaning simple. The flat door liner also maximizes the room used for storage, which is divided into four pull-out drawers. The drawers are made out of a clear plastic to increase visibility, making it easy to find what you need.
- Part of Summit Appliance's AccuCold line
- Counter-height freezer with white exterior
- Lower holding temperatures makes this unit ideal for medical applications
- Interior consists of 4 pull-out drawers
- Drawers are clear to allow users to easily see inside and minimize time the door is open
- Factory-installed lock in top center of door ensures product security
- Door is user-reversible, making it easy to set up the unit to your specifications
- Door's interior liner is flat for easy cleaning and maximized storage space
- Three-pronged, hospital-grade green dot plug
- Manual defrost required
- Thermostat is adjustable and located on the rear of the machine to prevent unintended adjustments
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.6 A
- Interior Dimensions: 14 in. W x 16.75 in. D x 26.38 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 19.25 in. W x 23 in. D x 34 in. H
- ETL and ETL-C Listed
Undercounter Freezer, freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 2.8 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, removable baskets with clear fronts, adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, -20ºC, white cabinet and door finish, reversible door, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FS407L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|