This Summit Refrigeration freezer and refrigerator has a frost-free operation with an 11.47 cubic foot capacity. The temperature of the refrigerator and freezer sections can be controlled separately by individual digital temperature controls, and an open door alarm and high temperature alarm help to keep the unit at food-safe temperatures. This refrigerator and freezer combination unit has LED interior lighting which lasts longer and is cheaper to run than fluorescent or incandescent lighting.
- Note: This unit replaces model CP171SS
- Exterior cabinet has platinum finish
- Bottom freezer compartment keeps refrigeration storage at eye level
- 4 adjustable glass shelves in fridge compartment with a unique fogged look and stainless steel trim
- 2 full size and 3 half size adjustable door shelves
- Wine bottles can be stored on the adjustable scalloped steel rack
- 2 mini crisper drawers and 1 large crisper, all with glass lids and a transparent finish
- LED interior lighting is activated when the door is opened
- Reversible stainless steel doors with chrome handles
- Removable freezer drawer design keeps the cold inside the unit by ensuring that products are not exposed to room temperature when the door is opened
- Super Cool function and internal fan quickly pulls down refrigerator temperatures to 35.6 degrees F
- Frost-free operation
- Digital thermostats for both the refrigerator and freezer
- Open door alarm sounds after 2-min.
- High temperature alarm on freezer
- 115 V/60 Hz; 2.6 A; 416 kWh/yr.
- Refrigerator Dimensions (internal): 19-1/2 in. W x 18-3/4 in. D x 39-1/4 in. H; Freezer Dimensions (internal): 17-in. W x 18-3/4 in. D x 25-1/2 in. H; Total Dimensions: 23-5/8 in. W x 26-in. D x 77-5/8 in. H
- CSA Listed
Energy Efficient and Environmentally Safe
- Interior LED lighting lasts longer than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and costs less to operate
- Open door alarm sounds if the refrigerator is left open for longer than 2-min., reducing the risk of exposing the inside compartment to ambient room temperatures
- High temperature alarm sounds for 10-sec. if the freezer temperature is too high, adjusting the user to close the door or adjust the settings, and the LED remains illuminated until the temperature returns to normal
- Super Cool function allows for quick cooling of refrigerator section to 35.6 degrees F, which brings food items to safe storage temperatures quickly
- R134a refrigerant is CFC-free
Versatile Storage Options
- Adjustable glass shelves in the fridge compartment and on the door allow for various sized items to be stored
- Wine shelf has an adjustable scalloped steel rack to safely store bottles
- Two large crispers and one mini crisper allow for separation and storage of produce
- Transparent freezer drawers are removable to accommodate larger items
Summit FFBF171SS Bottom freezer design allows easier access to the refrigerator with full 11.47 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint, fully frost-free in both compartments for low maintenance use, deluxe interior includes adjustable door storage, multiple crispers, scalloped wine rack and LED lighting, reversible stainless steel doors bring modern style to the kitchen Digital temperature controls for both the refrigerator and freezer section, energy efficient performance for added savings Unique steel-trimmed glass shelves in fogged style and blue tint
Summit Refrigeration FFBF171SS Specifications
|Size||10 cu ft to 19.9 cu ft|
|Also Known As||CP171SS|
Summit Refrigeration FFBF171SS Customer Reviews
"We inherited this fridge from the previous owner of our home which we just purchased. The fridge was purchased in November of 2013. It is a marvelous piece of machinery. It is solid, has extremely precise temperature control, and we have never had a problem. My only complaint is that is too small for more than 2. It is very inexpensive to run and is perfect for a dorm room or anyplace you don't have room for a full size."
"We purchased a Vestfrost/Conserv refrigerator, the predecessor to this model, in the US in July 2010. We did so because we were interested in the energy efficiency and the Danish design. We have been extremely disappointed in the performance of the refrigerator. From the beginning, the lexan (polycarbonate) components are brittle and break at low temperatures. When we called to discuss this, we were informed that the unit was made in Turkey and not Denmark as we had been led to believe. We were also compelled to purchase replacement parts even though the unit was under warranty and the design materials were clearly defective. The refrigerator always collected water even after we cleaned the drain hole. It sweats inordinately, and requires almost constant mopping out. Often there were up to a 5 millimeters of water in the bottom of the unit. Finally, over the last several weeks the refrigerator compressor light was continuously on (orange light). There is a large cake of ice at the back of the refrigerator and all of the vegetables in the bin were frozen. We have called Vestfrost customer service number in Houston several times to try to resolve our difficulties. Unfortunately, the person at the other end of the line did not speak English, and seems incapable of resolving even the most minute problem. So we have called the distributor to come pick up the unit. Vestfrost ignored all contacts at their Danish address. In closing, it is a shame that neither the unit, nor Vestfrost customer service could perform better as we were very favorably disposed towards getting a quality, energy efficient, European product here in the US."