Summit Refrigeration's compact refrigerator is designed for compact and tight spaces and has an automatic defrost cycle to melt off build up on the evaporator. The adjustable dial thermostat is rear mounted and the flat door liner maximizes storage space and has nothing to bump any stored materials. There is a front mounted lock for keep sensitive materials secure and is commercially listed for safe food storage...
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Replaces FFAR 22L7
- Automatic defrost system that saves on maintenance down time
- Factory-installed, front-mounted lock
- Reversible door
- Rear-mounted, adjustable thermostat prevents accidental adjustments
- Flat door liner allows for sensitive material storage
- Uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC-free
- 1.6-cu. ft.
- Wire shelves
- 115 V/60 Hz; 316 kWh a year; 1.2 A
- Total Dimensions: 17-3/8 in. W x 19-in. D x 20-1/8 in. H
- cCSAus Listed and NSF Certified
Compact All-Refrigerator, automatic defrost, 1.6 cu.ft., removable shelf, factory installed lock, reversible door, white exterior finish, flat door liner, 115v/60/1, 1.2 amps, CSA-S (Commercial)
Summit Refrigeration FFAR22LW7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet