The Summit FFAR10MED full-size medical refrigerator is perfect for labs or medical practices that need to store products or tests. The unit has an interior storage amount of 10 cubic feet. Four wire shelves adjust to accommodate variously sized products and remove for cleaning the cabinet interior. The interior light turns on when the door opens so you can easily see into the cabinet. Temperatures are maintained with R-134A refrigerant and are displayed externally. You can easily adjust temperatures with the thermostat dial, and an alarm informs you of major fluctuations in temperatures. The Summit FFAR10MED full-size medical refrigerator has a white exterior that fits into any environment.
- Temperature alarm warns you of interior fluctuations
- Temperature is displayed externally and is adjustable with the thermostat
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 4 wire shelves are adjustable to accommodate various products and remove for cleaning
- Fan-forced cooling evenly cooled products from the top to bottom
- Side lock prevents unwanted access
- Automatic defrost system keeps the system working properly
- Ideal for medical and laboratory settings
- Provides over 10 cu. ft. of storage space
- White exterior provides a clean appearance and blends into any environment
- Interior light automatically turns on when the door is opened for visibility
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 25 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 551⁄2 in. H
- UL listed
Medical Refrigerator, reach-in, single-section, 10.1 cu. ft. capacity, flat interior door, adjustable shelves, interior fan & light, auto defrost, digital display, side-mounted lock, internal air circulation fans, electronic controls, white cabinet & door finish, self-contained, 115v/60/1, cord, UL
This unit is not designed for residential applications or vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FFAR10MED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||FFAR10FC7, FFAR10FC7MED|