The Summit FF7LBLSSHH medical refrigerator has a heavy-duty stainless steel door and a horizontal top handle. Contents in the fully finished cabinet are protected by a door lock, and its slim profile supports freestanding use. A dial thermometer inside the cabinet can adjust the temperature, and since the unit automatically defrosts, it requires less maintenance than units with manual defrost. The Summit FF7LBLSSHH medical refrigerator has three adjustable glass shelves that can be removed to aid in cleanup. An interior light brightens the cabinet with the flip of a switch.
- Stainless steel door has a horizontal top handle
- Door can be locked to secure the contents
- Fully finished design enables freestanding operation
- Compact size
- Interior dial thermometer
- R134A refrigerant
- Defrosts automatically
- 3 removable, adjustable glass shelves
- 1-piece interior liner lacks crevices that could trap debris
- Interior light with an on/off rocker switch
- CFC free
- 1.3 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Interior dimensions: 20 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 27.75 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 25.13 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- cULus and ETL-sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, freestanding use only, one-section, 5.5 cu.ft. capacity, lock, reversible door with flat liner, adjustable glass shelves & thermostat, automatic defrost, black exterior finish, stainless steel door, pro stainless steel horizontal handle, 115v/60/1, UL, ETL-S
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
This unit is not designed for vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Accucold FF7LBLSSHH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|