The Summit FF7LBLBISSHV undercounter refrigerator features a black cabinet and a door wrapped in stainless steel for durability. The thin, rounded handle runs vertically, and a lock is positioned at the top center of the door to make it easy to secure the refrigerator's contents. The door's interior liner is flat to allow you to fit larger pans inside, and the cabinet includes 3 adjustable glass shelves.
This undercounter refrigerator has a one-piece, seamless interior liner and the shelves are removable to make cleaning simple. The interior light is controlled by a rocker switch and a dial controls the temperature. The unit's front-breathing design allows it to be freestanding or built-in, and the door is factory-reversible for customized setup.
- Undercounter medical refrigerator
- Front-breathing design and fully-finished cabinet exterior means this refrigerator can be installed freestanding or under a counter
- Door is wrapped in stainless steel for durability
- Lock is included at the top center of the door
- Rounded vertical handle
- Evaporator is hidden behind the rear wall for a seamless interior liner that is easy to clean
- Flat door liner allows larger trays to fit into the refrigerator
- Includes 3 glass shelves, which are adjustable for interior customization
- On/Off rocker switch controls the interior light
- Temperature is controlled by a dial
- Door is factory-reversible to open in either direction
- Interior liner is made in one piece to be easy to clean
- R134a refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Interior Dimensions: 20 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 27.75 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 25.13 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and UL Listed; NSF Certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, built-in or freestanding use, single-section, 5.5 cu.ft. capacity, factory installed lock, flat door liner, adjustable glass shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, black cabinet finish, stainless steel wrapped door, pro stainless steel handle, 115v/60/1, UL, ETL-S
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
This unit is not designed for vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF7LBLBISSHV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|