The Summit FF7LBL undercounter medical refrigerator has three adjustable glass shelves that can hold trays as large as 19.5 inches by 15.5 inches. With the flip of a switch, the interior light can be turned on and off, and the field-reversible door has a lock to keep items safe from tampering and theft. Temperatures can be adjusted by an internal dial thermostat and are regulated by R134A refrigerant. This unit defrosts automatically.
- 3 removable glass shelves can be adjusted
- Deep shelves hold 19.5-in. x 15.5-in. trays
- Internal dial thermostat supports temperature adjustments
- Automatic defrost minimizes the need for maintenance
- R134A refrigerant
- On/off rocker switch for the light
- Lockable door protects the contents from theft and tampering
- Field-reversible door adjusts to open on the either side
- Black exterior matches almost any theme
- CFC free
- 1.3 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Interior dimensions: 20 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 27.75 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 24.63 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- cULus and ETL-sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, reversible door with flat liner, front-mounted lock, adjustable shelves, interior light & liner, auto defrost, adjustable thermostat, black cabinet & door finish, 115v/60/1, cord, UL, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF7LBL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|