The Summit FF7CSS undercounter refrigerator is made for general purpose and can be built in to countertops or left freestanding. The stainless steel construction of this unit makes it durable and resistant to corrosion, as well as minor damage. The towel bar handle on the door makes opening it easier. Cleaning the interior of the cabinet is simple since the liner is made of one piece. Shelves are adjustable to accommodate various types of products. R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures while a dial thermostat can be used to adjust temperatures. The Summit FF7CSS undercounter refrigerator has an automatic defrost system.
- Made for general purpose
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Towel bar handle makes opening the door easy
- Automatic defrost system ensures the unit runs efficiently
- Can be used as freestanding or built in
- Adjustable shelves accommodate various products
- Interior liner is one piece for easy cleaning
- Temperatures are maintained by R-134A refrigerant
- Dial thermostat allows for easy adjustment of temperature
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.75 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cULus, UL, and ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, built-in or freestanding, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, door with flat liner, front mounted lock, adjustable wire shelves, interior light & liner, auto defrost, adjustable thermostat, stainless steel cabinet & wrapped door finish, 115v/60/1, cord, UL NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF7CSS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|