The Summit FF7BBISSTB undercounter refrigerator has a black cabinet with a towel bar handle that makes opening the door easy. The door is wrapped in stainless steel for durability. With its flexible design, the unit can be used as a freestanding unit or built in. Adjustable legs are great for uneven flooring situations. Three glass shelves in the interior are adjustable to accommodate various sizes of products. The interior liner is made of one piece for easy cleaning.
The automatic defrost system ensures the unit runs properly. R-134A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures, and you can use the dial thermostat to change the interior temperature. A hidden evaporator creates a cold wall design to keep products chilled. The Summit FF7BBISSTB undercounter refrigerator uses a rocker switch to control the interior lighting so products are more visible.
- Flexible design allows the refrigerator to be freestanding or built in
- Automatic defrost system ensures the unit runs properly
- Stainless steel wrapped door is durable
- Towel bar handle makes opening the door easy
- Black cabinet fits into virtually any theme
- Adjustable legs help with uneven flooring
- 3 glass shelves are adjustable to accommodate various sizes of product
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Dial thermostat makes adjusting temperatures easy
- Hidden evaporator creates a cold wall design
- One piece interior liner makes cleaning easier
- Rocker switch is used to turn on and off interior lighting
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cULus, UL, and ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, built-in or freestanding use, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, door with flat liner, adjustable glass shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, interior light & liner, black cabinet finish, wrapped stainless steel door, 115v/60/1, cord, UL NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF7BBISSTB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|