The Summit FF7BBISSHVADA ADA-compliant undercounter refrigerator features a fully-finished black exterior and a front-breathing design to allow the unit to be built into a counter or to be installed freestanding. The door is made of resilient stainless steel to make the unit suitable for commercial use, and includes a vertical stainless steel handle is in the towel-bar style. The automatic defrost results in reduced maintenance and the seamless liner is easy to keep clean.
The cabinet of this undercounter refrigeration includes three glass shelves that are adjustable to allow the user to set up the interior to fit their needs. The interior is lit, with the light controlled by a rocker switch, and temperature control is made simple by a dial thermostat.
- Commercial undercounter refrigerator
- 32-in. height allows this unit to fit under ADA-compliant countertops
- Front-breathing design allows unit to be used freestanding or built-in
- Fully-finished black exterior
- 5.5-cubic-foot capacity
- Door and vertical towel-bar-style handle are made of stainless steel
- Reduced maintenance thanks to automatic defrost
- Seamless interior liner lacks crevices for debris and bacteria to get stuck in to make cleaning easy
- Interior light is operated by a rocker switch
- Door is factory-reversible to open in either direction
- Adjustable glass shelves allow you to customize the storage allowed in the cabinet
- Dial thermostat makes setting the temperature simple
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Interior Dimensions: 21 in. W x 17.75 in. D x 26.25 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 24.75 in. D x 32.25 in. H
- UL and ETL-Sanitation Listed; NSF-7 Certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, built-in or freestanding use, single-section, 5.5 cu.ft. capacity, flat door liner, adjustable glass shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, black cabinet finish, stainless steel wrapped door, pro stainless steel handle, ADA compliant, 115v/60/1, UL, ETL-S NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF7BBISSHVADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|