The Summit FF7ADA medical refrigerator has an ADA-compliant profile that enables use by almost any staff member. It can be placed on countertops, under counters, and more because of its thin footprint. Since the cabinet is fully finished, it can stand on its own, and the interior dial thermostat sets the temperature inside the cabinet. It automatically defrosts, reducing the need for maintenance, while R134A refrigerant keeps the refrigeration system cool.
The Summit FF7ADA medical refrigerator has deep shelves to accommodate trays measuring as big as 19.5 inches by 15.5 inches. Its adjustable shelves are made of wire to hold small or large items. Its one-piece interior lining and hidden evaporator design create a roomy interior that eases cleanup. A reversible design enables the door to be adjusted to open from the opposite side. Most color palates work with the refrigerator since it has a neutral white finish.
- Dial thermostat inside the cabinet facilitates temperature adjustment
- Defrosts automatically for less frequent maintenance needs
- Cools with R134A refrigerant
- Interior light turns on and off with a simple switch
- Freestanding design with a fully finished cabinet
- Slim cabinet provides a variety of placement options
- ADA-approved design is accessible by most staff members
- Shelves are deep to fit 19.5-in. x 15.5-in. trays
- Wire shelves are adjustable to accommodate large contents
- One-piece lining and hidden evaporator design create a spacious interior that eases the cleaning process
- Door is field reversible to fit different layouts
- Flat door liner simplifies cleanup
- Exterior is white to blend in with most settings
- CFC free
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Interior dimensions: 21 in. W x 17.75 in. D x 26.25 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 24 in. D x 32.25 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, freestanding only, single-section, 5.5 cu.ft. capacity, reversible door with flat liner, adjustable wire shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, white cabinet & door finish, ADA compliant, 115v/60/1, UL, ETL-S, ENERGY STAR® (Commercial)
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
This unit is not designed for vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF7ADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|