The white Summit FF7 undercounter refrigerator has a fully finished cabinet, so it can be installed under a countertop or be used as a freestanding unit. The interior is fitted with a one-piece, easy-to-clean liner that has no crevices for moisture to hide in and is illuminated by an interior light controlled by a rocker switch. Should your workflow change, the reversible door can be hinged to open from the left or the right. The Summit FF7 undercounter refrigerator uses R-134A refrigerant to regulate cool temperatures, and the thermostat is adjustable to allow operators to set precise temperatures. The evaporator is behind the wall in this cold wall design, and an automatic defrost feature thaws out the evaporator to ensure it runs properly.
- Fully finished white cabinet is freestanding
- One-piece interior liner prevents dirt from getting in crevices
- Evaporator thaws out thanks to the automatic defrost system
- Evaporator is hidden with a cold wall design
- 3 wire shelves are adjustable to accommodate taller or smaller products
- Door is reversible if you need it to be hinged on other side
- R-134A refrigerant is used to keep temperatures cool
- Thermostat is adjustable and digital for easy use
- Interior light can be turned on and off with a rocker switch behind the thermostat
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, freestanding, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, reversible door with flat liner, adjustable wire shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, interior light & liner, white cabinet & door finish, 115v/60/1, cord, UL, ENERGY STAR® (Commercial) NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||Reversible Door|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|