The Summit FF6BCSSADA undercounter medical refrigerator is made to fit under ADA-compliant counters. This refrigerator features a dial thermometer to allow the user to easily set the appropriate temperature, which is held by a hidden evaporator that uses R134a refrigerant. The door can be installed at the factory to open in either direction and features a curved towel-bar handle to make opening and closing simple.
The 51⁄2 cubic foot interior of the Summit FF6BCSSADA is easy to clean thanks to its seamless interior liner and adjustable, removable glass shelves. The interior light turns on automatically when the door is opened to make it simple to see inside. The included crisper helps keep produce fresh longer, and the shelves in the door allow the storage of bottles, cans, and condiments.
- Undercounter medical refrigerator
- 32-in. height fits under ADA-compliant countertops
- 3 adjustable glass shelves
- Curved towel-bar handle
- Durable 304-grade stainless steel exterior allows unit to be built in or used freestanding
- 5.5-cu.-ft. interior capacity
- Auto-defrost results in reduced maintenance and labor
- Seamless interior liner makes cleaning simple
- Door is factory-reversible to open in either direction
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Automatic interior lighting ensures products inside are easy to find
- Crisper included to keep fruit and vegetables fresh for longer
- Door shelves allow you to store tall bottles and condiments
- Dial thermostat allows users to easily set the desired temperature
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 26.13 in. D x 32.25 in. H
- UL Listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, 5.5-cu ft, stainless steel wrapped exterior, black kick plate, curved towel bar handle, adjustable glass shelves, door storage, crisper drawer, interior light, auto defrost, ADA, UL, ULc, 115v/60/1ph
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
This unit is not designed for vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF6BCSSADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|