The Summit FF6ADA undercounter medical refrigerator has adjustable shelves, enabling it to accommodate a variety of products. Produce stays fresher in the crisper drawer in the bottom of the unit, while condiments and bottles can easily be stored in the door shelves. The one-piece interior liner is easy to clean, since there are no cracks or crevices that can catch spills and harbor bacterial growth. The evaporator is built into the walls of the unit, a design that allows for the entire cabinet being cooled. R-134A refrigerant is used to maintain the set temperature. The Summit FF6ADA undercounter medical refrigerator is not DOE compliant for residential use
- Automatic defrost system ensures protection of critical components without manual labor
- Cold wall design keeps products cool
- One-piece interior does not have seams, making for simple cleaning
- Produce stays fresher for longer in the crisper drawer
- Shelves are adjustable to accommodate various product sizes
- Bottles and condiments can be stored in the door shelves
- Door is reversible for convenience
- Cool temperatures are held with R-134A refrigerant
- Does not meet DOE requirements for residential use
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 32.25 in. H
- UL listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, freestanding, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity reversible door with shelf storage, adjustable wire shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, interior liner, white cabinet & door finish, 115v/60/1, UL, ADA compliant
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF6ADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|