The Summit FF67 undercounter medical refrigerator is perfect for doctors’ offices and medical labs. The shelves are adjustable so products of all sizes can be held easily. The one-piece interior liner does not have any seams or sharp corners that could catch spills and debris, which means easier cleaning and eliminates potential bacterial breeding grounds. The exterior is white for a clean look. The crisper drawer helps organize loose items and there is a storage area on the door. The evaporator is spread out behind the walls of the unit, creating a system that cools the entire unit. R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool. The Summit FF67 undercounter medical refrigerator has an automatic defrost system to ensure the unit runs properly and maintains set temperatures.
- White exterior provides a clean look
- Defrost system is automatic to ensure the cabinet runs properly
- Door storage can hold bottles easily
- Shelves are adjustable to accommodate variously sized products
- Cabinet is fully finished, so it can be freestanding
- Cold-wall system cools entire cabinet
- One-piece interior is seamless, so cleaning is simple
- Crisper drawer provides organization for smaller items
- Products can easily be seen with the automatic interior light
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Not designed for storing vaccines
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- UL listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, freestanding, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity reversible door with shelf storage, adjustable wire shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, interior liner, white cabinet & door finish, 115v/60/1, cord, UL, ENERGY STAR® (Commercial)
This unit is not designed for residential applications or vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF67 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|