The Summit FF521BL7ADA undercounter refrigerator has a fully finished exterior and can be installed as a freestanding unit. The compact size of the fridge makes it perfect for back bars and for placing under counters, and the door is reversible so the unit can be installed into a variety of layouts. The interior is equipped with three adjustable shelves to hold differently sized products, a crisper drawer to hold produce and keep it fresher for a longer amount of time, and a light controlled by a rocker switch. The Summit FF521BL7ADA undercounter refrigerator has an automatic defrost system that prevents extra maintenance.
- Black exterior allows unit to be installed under counters or freestanding
- Top-mounted lock prevents unauthorized access to contents
- Door is reversible for left- or right-hinged opening
- Extra maintenance is prevented with the automatic defrost system
- Crisper drawer helps lengthen the freshness of your produce
- 3 shelves are adjustable for various sizes of products
- Interior light can be turned on and off with the rocker switch
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 19.25 in. W x 21.38 in. D x 32.5 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, ADA compliant, freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 4.1 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, adjustable glass shelves and thermostat, auto defrost, reversible door, black cabinet and door finish, crisper, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF521BL7ADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Specialty Options||Reversible Door|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|