The Summit FF521BL7 medical refrigerator has a fully finished cabinet for freestanding use. Its slim profile fits in a wide range of places, and it uses automatic defrost to hold maintenance to a minimum. Cold temperatures are maintained by the R134A refrigerant, while a user-friendly thermostat adjusts the temperatures.
The Summit FF521BL7 medical refrigerator has adjustable glass shelves to accommodate large items and can be removed for cleaning. A crisper compartment holds produce and maintain its freshness, and the interior light can be powered on and off with a rocker switch. It has a flat door liner, and the door can be locked to keep the contents secure. Since the refrigerator has a black finish, it blends with virtually any décor.
- Cabinet is fully finished for freestanding use
- Slim design fits into a variety of locations
- Defrosts automatically for reduced maintenance needs
- R134A refrigerant for cooling
- User-friendly thermostat for accurate temperature adjustments
- Adjustable glass shelves are removable to facilitate cleaning
- Crisper compartment maintains freshness for vegetables and fruits
- Interior light turns on and off with a rocker switch
- Flat door liner simplifies cleanup
- Door locks to secure the contents
- Field-reversible door fits different layouts
- Versatile black finish fits into most themes
- CFC free
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A, 6-ft., hospital grade cord with green dot, 3-pronged plug
- Interior dimensions: 17 in. W x 17 in. D x 29 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 19.38 in. W x 23 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, built-in or freestanding, one-section, 20"W, 4.1 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, adjustable glass shelves and thermostat, automatic defrost, reversible door, black exterior and door finish, crisper, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF521BL7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|