The Summit FF521BL undercounter refrigerator has a solid door and black exterior finish. This model is meant for freestanding use and features a lock to help keep sensitive products like medical supplies secure. The door is reversible to swing open in either direction to fit your setup and the temperature is adjustable with a dial to meet your needs.
This Summit refrigerator comes with three glass shelves and a clear crisper. The shelves are adjustable, allowing you to set up the inside of the unit however you need. A rocker switch allows you to turn the interior light on and off so you can easily see what is inside. The unit automatically defrosts to reduce labor spent on maintenance. At less than 20 inches wide, this refrigerator allows you to add cold storage in a small footprint.
- Undercounter medical refrigerator
- Black exterior finish for free-standing installation
- 4.1-cubic-foot interior capacity
- Top-mounted factory-installed lock for security
- Door is easily reversible to allow you to fit the refrigerator into your kitchen's workflow
- Automatic defrost reduces labor spent on maintenance
- Clear crisper drawer allows you to see inside
- Includes 3 glass shelves
- Shelves are adjustable and removable
- On/off rocker switch controls interior light
- Temperature is easily adjustable
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Matches the FS408BL freezer
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Interior Dimensions: 153⁄4 in. W x 18 in. D x 281⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄4 in. W x 23 in. D x 34 in. H
Undercounter Refrigerator, reach-in, freestanding, 4.1 cu. ft. capacity, (1) solid reversible hinged door, adjustable glass shelves, bottom drawer, adjustable thermostat, interior light, automatic defrost, black, ETL, ETLc, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF521BL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet