The Summit FF511LMED is a one-section undercounter refrigerator meant for use in a medical, pharmaceutical, or laboratory setting. The exterior of the refrigerator is fully finished in white, so it can be used freestanding. The door can be reversed at the factory, allowing it to swing open in whichever direction works best for your layout, and the built-in lock is located at the top center of the door, making the lock easy to access while keeping the unit's contents safe.
The temperature dial makes setting the temperature simple, and the high-temperature alarm alerts the user to unsafe conditions. The three included wire shelves are adjustable, so you can set up the interior as needed, and are removable to make cleaning easy. Maintenance labor is reduced by the automatic defrost cycle and the internal fan ensures even temperatures throughout the inside of the unit. The interior light is operated by an on/off rocker switch and enables you to easily see what is being stored inside. This model features a hospital-grade cord and a green-dot plug to make it appropriate for use in medical settings.
- Replaces FF510LMED
- Part of the MED series for medical, pharmaceutical, and laboratory applications
- Undercounter medical refrigerator
- External temperature readout allows you to closely monitor interior conditions
- High-temperature alarm alerts user when unsafe conditions are present
- Automatic defrost reduces labor necessary for routine maintenance
- Lock built into door to help keep products inside safe
- Exterior is fully finished for freestanding use
- Includes 3 wire shelves
- Shelves are adjustable and removable for customization and cleaning
- Interior light with on/off rocker switch
- Easy-to-operate dial thermostat
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Door is reversible to swing in either direction at the factory
- Refrigeration system with an internal fan to ensure even temperatures
- Hospital-grade cord and green-dot plug for use in medical settings
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Interior Dimensions: 153⁄4 in. W x 18 in. D x 281⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄4 in. W x 23 in. D x 34 in. H
- ETL and UL-Medical Listed
Medical Compact Refrigerator, one-section, freestanding, 4.1 cu. ft. capacity, flat door liner, front-mounted lock, adjustable wire shelves & thermostat, automatic defrost, external read out thermometer, white exterior & door finish, hospital grade cord, 115v/60/1, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Accucold FF511LMED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|