The Summit FF511L7ADA undercounter refrigerator has a compact design, making it ideal for use in back bar areas or undercounter installation. The white cabinet is fully furnished, so it can also be used as a freestanding unit. Three adjustable shelves allow you to store extra drinks, garnishes, or produce; produce will stay fresher for longer in the clear crisper drawer at the bottom of the fridge. An interior light helps staff locate and identify products stored in the unit. You can prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your products with the top-mounted lock. The Summit FF511L7ADA undercounter refrigerator has an automatic defrost system that thaws out the evaporator to help prevent maintenance. The thermostat is adjustable so the desired temperature can be selected.
- ADA-compliant undercounter refrigerator
- Fully finished white cabinet allows the unit to be freestanding
- Top-mounted lock prevents people from accessing products inside
- Door is reversible to accommodate different work flows
- Automatic defrost system thaws out the evaporator
- 3 shelves are adjustable for customized storage space
- Cold temperatures are maintained by R-134A refrigerant
- Interior light illuminates products inside cabinet
- Thermostat is adjustable to get exact temperatures
- Crisper drawer preserves quality of produce
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 19.25 in. W x 21.38 in. D x 32.5 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, ADA compliant, freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 4.1 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, adjustable wire shelves and thermostat, auto defrost, reversible door, white cabinet and door finish, crisper, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF511L7ADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Specialty Options||Reversible Door|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|