This Summit FF511L7 refrigerator has been NSF and ETL-Sanitation approved for commercial use. The cabinet is fully finished, meaning it can be installed freestanding or in a lineup alongside other equipment. An automatic defrost system takes that maintenance requirement away from operators and keeps the unit's refrigeration system running smooth.
The door on the Summit FF511L7 refrigerator can be reversed to open to the right or the left, with the default setup opening to the right. Included with this equipment are three wire shelves, which are adjustable to create a custom setup and removable for thoroughly cleaning the equipment's interior. A transparent crisper drawer keeps produce fresh and green while allowing users to easily identify the drawer's contents.
- Door lock secures sensitive materials
- White cabinet is fully finished so refrigerator can be built in to countertops
- Door is reversible in the field to match your setup (mounted on the right by default)
- Automatic defrost system keeps system running smoothly without the need for operator effort
- 3 adjustable wire shelves for custom organization
- Crisper drawer keeps green produce fresher for longer
- "Green Dot" hospital-grade plug
- Environmentally-friendly, CFC-free R134a refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- 19.25 in. W x 21.38 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed; NSF Certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, freestanding, single-section, 20"W, 4.1 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, adjustable wire shelves and thermostat, auto defrost, reversible door, white cabinet and door finish, crisper, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S to NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit FF511L7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Specialty Options||Reversible Door|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 24 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|