Summit's FCL44 medical freezer holds temperatures at -30 degrees for the safe storage of vaccines and other temperature-sensitive medical supplies. A digital thermostat allows staff to quickly verify the temperature being held and adjust it when necessary. This medical freezer's unique ICI Vac-Pac system is designed to hold accurate temperatures while using less electricity than comparable equipment.
Counter-balanced hinges keep this medical chest freezer open so it can be safely and efficiently stocked and accessed. Interior lighting illuminates the freezer's contents so staff can quickly find what they need. An included basket allows users to keep track of smaller items. The machine's environmentally friendly R404a refrigerant contains no harmful CFCs that could damage the ozone layer.
- Holds temperatures at -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F)
- Low temperatures are ideal for holding vaccines and other medical and scientific materials
- Digital thermostat allows for precise temperature control
- Includes a basket for sorting smaller contents
- Environmentally-friendly R404a refrigerant
- Interior light illuminates contents for user convenience
- Counter-balanced hinges hold lid open for operator comfort
- ICI Vac-Pac system holds consistent temperatures with reduced energy consumption compared to similar models
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.5 A
- 221⁄4 W x 25 in. D x 337⁄8 in. H
- UL and UL-Sanitation Listed
Laboratory Chest Freezer, single-section, 4.0 cu. ft. capacity adjustable thermostat, manual defrost, operates at -30 C, white cabinet & door finish, self-contained refrigeration, 115v, 60hz, cord, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FCL44 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|