The Summit DW18SS dishwasher is made with premium stainless steel on its exterior and interior. That construction makes it a long-lasting, durable choice that's also easy to clean. The machine's compact 18-inch width makes it easy to incorporate into space-limited kitchens. Advanced sound-deadening technology makes the machine produce a modest 52 decibels.
This dishwasher has the capacity for eight place settings' worth of dinnerware. It washes at four settings, ranging from fine china to heavy-duty cookware, getting each type of wares thoroughly clean without damaging delicate materials. The machine has earned an ENERGY STAR certification, meaning it uses significantly less electricity to do its job compared to similar equipment.
- Rugged and attractive 304 stainless steel door
- Horizontal handles provides a comfortable grip
- 18-in. width is designed to save space in cramped kitchens
- Designed to absorb sound for quiet operation
- Stainless steel interior offers superior performance and a long life expectancy
- Washes as many as 8 place settings' worth of dishes and utensils per load
- 3-filter system is designed to handle tough residue
- Equipped with 4 adjustable legs to achieve a level installation
- Four wash cycles allow for optimal cleaning of delicate china as well as difficult-to-clean cookware
- Overall Dimensions: 17.63 in. W x 21.63 in. D x 34.25 in. H
- cULus Listed
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A
18" wide slim-fitting dishwasher with stainless steel door, horizontal handle, advanced sound absorption technology for quiet operation, four wash settings, digital control panel, Energy Star, UL, 115v/60/1ph
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit DW18SS2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|