This Summit DL1KIT programmable medical temperature logger records the interior temperature of your refrigerator or freezer in 15 minute intervals. A 64 megabyte USB drive that holds up to 2.5 million readings is included with the purchase of a logger. The flash drive can conveniently be plugged into a computer to graph or chart the readings in Microsoft Excel. This Summit DL1KIT temperature logger uses high quality probes to get an accurate interior temperature measure within one degree.
- Programmable medical temperature logger
- Records interior temperature in 15 min. intervals to a USB drive
- Includes USB flash drive allows 2.5 million readings
- Glycol bottle
- Information can be displayed in Microsoft Excel
- Programmable date and time
- Accurate within 1 degree
- Overall Dimensions: 53⁄8 in. W x 5 in. D x 3⁄4 in H
Temperature Logger, records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB drive, glycol bottle, USB flash drive allows 2.5 million readings, information can be saved and emailed in Microsoft Excel, programmable date and time, accurate with in 1 degree (Medical)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit DL1KIT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet