The Summit DL1KIT temperature logger is designed to log temperatures inside refrigeration equipment to help operators ensure that the equipment is holding safe temperatures at all times. The device is designed to fit an undercounter unit with no depth protrusion, but can also be fitted to reach-in, countertop, chest, and reach-in coolers and freezers. The Summit temperature logger takes a reading every 15 minutes and records in on the included 64 MB flash drive, which can store as many as 2.5 million readings, the equivalent of more than 70 years' worth of data.
A glycol bottle simulates the properties of vaccine, ensuring that the Summit DL1KIT temperature logger will maintain accurate measurements of the products being held. Data is output in a .csv file, which can quickly and easily be read in Microsoft Excel or another desktop spreadsheet application. The logger features an LED indicator light that blinks when the unit is in operation and stays solid when the USB memory is full.
- Included 64 MB flash drive can store as many as 2.5 million individual temperature readings
- Glycol bottle simulates vaccine to achieve a highly-accurate reading
- Outputs a .csv file to be read in Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet application
- Traceable probe is accurate within 1 degree C
- Fits Summit undercounter models with no depth protrusion
- Takes a temperature recording every 15 min.
- Can be installed on undercounter refrigerators and freezers as well as chest, reach-in, drawer, countertop, and built-in units
- LED indicator light blinks when unit is in operation and stays solid when USB memory is full
- Overall Dimensions: 5.38 in. W x 5 in. D x 0.75 in. H
- UL Listed
Factory Installed Temperature Logger, records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB drive, glycol bottle, USB flash drive allows 2.5 million readings, information can be saved and emailed in Microsoft Excel, programmable date and time, accurate with in 1 degree, UL (Medical)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit DL1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet