Summit's CTR21LLF2 refrigerator is equipped with a combination door lock that allows operators to store sensitive materials and keep them safe from unauthorized users. A key override feature provides emergency access in case the combination is lost or forgotten. The unit's interior provides customized storage with adjustable glass racks. Door racks allow for smaller items to be held there, giving users access to frequently-used supplies. A bottom crisper extends the holding times of green produce.
For easy maintenance, this machine is made for frost-free operation, preventing the need for a manual defrost step and keeping its components free from frost buildup. A dial thermostat allows operators to adjust the internal temperatures held by the CTR21LLF2. This Summit refrigerator is ready for an ice maker, which is sold separately. Contact customer service if you would like the ice maker installed at the factory or to order a field-installation kit for that component.
- Combination lock with key override keeps contents secure from unauthorized access
- Frost-free operation keeps unit free from icy buildup and requires no manual defrost
- Door racks for storing frequently-accessed supplies
- Adjustable glass shelves allow users to customize interior for their specific needs
- Interior lighting illuminates contents for quick and convenient access
- Bottom crisper allows for extended storage of greens and other fresh produce
- Equipped ready for an ice maker (sold separately)
- Thermostat is adjustable to dial in the precise temperature that needs to be held
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 32 in. D x 68.63 in. H
- CSA Listed
Refrigerator/Freezer, reach-in, single-section, 20.9 cu. ft. capacity, front combination lock with key override locks both doors, reversible door with shelves, clear crispers, meat pan, adjustable glass shelves, frost-free defrost, automatic exterior moisture control, white cabinet & door finish, self-contained, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, UL
This unit is not designed for vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit CTR21LLF2 Specifications
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||Dual Temp|
|Also Known As||CTR21LLF2|