Summit Refrigeration designed this double burner to be sleek, stylish, and durable. Made with white Eurokera ceramic glass, the top of the burner is completely smooth to make cleaning easy and the ceramic glass transfers heat efficiently. The two burners use 1,200 watts with grey push-to-turn knobs and are made by E.G.O of Germany, which are known as one of the industry’s leaders in producing reliable electronics.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Eurokera ceramic glass transfers heat efficiently in the burner plate area
- (2) 1,200 W E.G.O of Germany burners, which are known for their superior durability and reliability (6-in. dia.)
- Independent heat controls
- Gray push-to-turn knobs require a small amount of force to be adjusted to prevent accidental adjustments
- Residual heat indicator to let you know if the surface is still hot
- Smooth ceramic glass is easily cleaned
- Fits counter cutouts that are 11-1/8 in. W x 19-1/8 in. L
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2,400 W (For 230 V model see CR2110WH)
- Overall Dimensions: 11.88-in. W x 19.7-in. D x 3.38-in. H
- cULus and UL residential listed
Summit CR2110WH is a two-burner 115V electric cooktop that brings outstanding value to kitchen counters. Made from Eurokera ceramic glass, the CR2110WH offers modern style and conveniences with an easy-to-clean white cooking surface. Two 1200W radiant elements feature a 6" diameter, manufactured by E.G.O. of Germany. Push-to-turn control knobs in a black finish provide infinite heat control. A residual heat light indicates when the surface is still hot. This unit is made in Europe and designed to fit counter cutouts that are 11-1/8" wide by 19-1/8" long. An identical model is available with 230V operation (see the CR2220WH). Also available with one and three burners, SUMMIT CR electric cooktop series offers top performance in a quality design.
Summit CR2110WH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet