Summit Refrigeration designed this double burner to be sleek, stylish, and durable. Made with white Eurokera ceramic glass, the top of the burner is completely smooth to make cleaning easy and the ceramic glass transfers heat efficiently. The two burners use 1,200 watts with grey push-to-turn knobs and are made by E.G.O of Germany, which are known as one of the industry’s leaders in producing reliable electronics.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Eurokera ceramic glass transfers heat efficiently in the burner plate area
- (2) 1,200 W E.G.O of Germany burners, which are known for their superior durability and reliability (6-in. dia.)
- Independent heat controls
- Gray push-to-turn knobs require a small amount of force to be adjusted to prevent accidental adjustments
- Residual heat indicator to let you know if the surface is still hot
- Smooth ceramic glass is easily cleaned
- Fits counter cutouts that are 11-1/8 in. W x 19-1/8 in. L
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2,400 W (For 230 V model see CR2110WH)
- Overall Dimensions: 11.88-in. W x 19.7-in. D x 3.38-in. H
- cULus and UL residential listed
Cooktop, electric, two-burner, smooth EuroKera white ceramic glass surface, European design, push-to-turn knob, indicator light, E.G.O. burners, 115v/60/1 cutout dimensions: 11.13"W x 19.13"D, UL (Residential)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit CR2110WH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|