The Summit CM411L undercounter medical refrigerator freezer is perfect for doctors’ offices and hospitals. The fully finished cabinet allows the unit to be freestanding and is white for a clean appearance. A factory-installed lock on the front of the fridge deters unauthorized access. The door is reversible in the field with just a few tools, allowing you to maximize your workflow or rearrange equipment. The shelves are adjustable to accommodate whatever you are storing.
A crisper drawer in the bottom of the cabinet allows for produce and other temperature-sensitive items to be stored in a separate area. The thermostat is easily adjustable, enabling you to manage the internal temperatures. An interior light makes seeing in the fridge easier. The Summit CM411L undercounter medical refrigerator freezer is not designed for vaccine storage.
- Lock prevents unauthorized access
- Interior light makes seeing in the cabinet easier
- Adjustable shelves accommodate various item heights
- Fully-finished cabinet is freestanding and has white exterior for a clean appearance
- Door is reversible for convenience if you move equipment
- Defrost is manual
- Crisper drawer keeps produce fresher longer
- Thermostat is adjustable so you can easily manage temperatures
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Not designed for vaccine storage
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 19.25 in. W x 21.38 in. D x 34 in. H
- ETL Listed
Undercounter Refrigerator-Freezer, freestanding, reach-in, 19-1/4"W, 4.1 cu.ft. capacity, front lock, flat door liner, adjustable wire shelves and thermostat, manual defrost, crisper, white cabinet and door finish, reversible door, freestanding use self-contained, 115v/60/1, cord, ETL-S
This unit is not designed for vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit CM411L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||Dual Temp|
|Also Known As||CM45L, CM411LMED|