The Summit BIM445 undercounter ice maker is NSF listed for commercial use. Its fully-finished design allows it to be permanently built in to an outdoor equipment suit or installed freestanding. The machine produces up to 50 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period and stores 25 pounds of ice in its included ice bin. An ergonomic, brushed stainless steel handle gives users easy access to retrieve ice.
With a compact 15-inch width, the Summit BIM445 can be installed inside tight spaces. The equipment features an automatic defrost system that takes that critical maintenance step away from the operator to free up labor and keep the machine running smoothly. This Summit ice maker must be connected to a floor drain to empty water from unused ice. The equipment's door hinge can be reversed from the standard left side to the right side to match any venue's setup.
- Produces up to 50 lbs. of ice in 24 hrs.
- Stores 25 lbs. of ice in built-in ice bin
- Produces cube ice measuring 3⁄4 in. x 3⁄4 in. x 1 in.
- Compact 15-in. width
- NSF listed for commercial use, ideal for outdoor bars, patios, and event venues
- Designed to be built permanently into an equipment suite or installed freestanding
- Reversible door hinge can be configured to open to the right or the left (left is default)
- Automatic defrost system eliminates that maintenance step
- Curved towel-bar handle provides a comfortable grip
- Requires a drain for installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 33 in. H
- cULus Listed
Icemaker, cube-style, built-in or freestanding, indoor, undercounter, (50) lbs production/24 hours, (25) lbs holding capacity, front-breathing, use with drain or external pump (not included), reversible door (LHD standard door swing), black cabinet, stainless steel door, 115v/60/1, 4.8 amps, NSF, ENERGY STAR® (Commercial)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit BIM44G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||50 lbs|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Bin Capacity||25 lbs|