The Summit BIM24OS produces up to 10 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day, making it ideal for patios, bars, and other intimate outdoor venues. The ice maker is weatherproofed and fully finished in stainless steel, so it can be built in to a permanent patio installation or set up freestanding. Its attractive, durable 304 stainless steel exterior allows it to hold up to harsh weather season after season.
This ice maker is built with an insulated ice bin that slows the melting of ice so you'll have plenty on hand for making drinks. The door of the Summit BIM24OS is built with a large, round towel bar design that gives users a comfortable grip to access the ice. The electrical components of this equipment are fully sealed and protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter that exceeds UL's standards for outdoor equipment.
- Makes up to 10 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice in 24 hrs.
- Weatherproof design for permanent outdoor installation
- Exterior is finished with attractive, durable 304-grade stainless steel
- Towel bar handle provides a comfortable grip
- Cabinet is fully finished so it can be used freestanding as well
- Ice bin is insulated to keep ice frozen for an extended period
- Back of the unit is sealed to protect electrical components
- Ground fault circuit interrupter protects unit from electrical malfunction
- Water supply connects to 1⁄4-in. water inlet
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 15.33 in. W x 20.63 in. D x 24.88 in. H
- cULus Listed
Ice Maker, cube-style, 1.0-cu ft, built-in or free standing, outdoor, produces up to 10 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice in a day cycle, 10 lb holding bin, manual defrost, stainless steel cabinet and door, UL, 115v/60/1ph
Summit BIM24OS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||10 lbs|
|Bin Capacity||10 lbs|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|