The Advance Tabco WB-3G-NAT-X steam table is intended to maintain temperatures for already cooked foods. It is made of stainless steel to resist scratches, dents, and rust, and for additional storage space, an 8-inch undershelf is secured with die-cast leg clamps. Stainless steel gussets add leg support, and each leg has a 1-inch bullet foot for stability. The Advance Tabco WB-3G-NAT-X water bath hot food table has one control knob with three settings. It has three wells that accept 12-inch-by-20-inch food pans with a depth of 73⁄4-inches.
- 41-cu.-ft. interior space
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel construction
- Keeps prepared foods warm
- 3 well openings accommodate 12-in. L x 20-in. W x 73⁄4-in. D food pans
- 8-in. cutting board is made of thermoplastic to simplify cleanup
- Stainless steel gussets support legs
- 1-in. adjustable bullet foot on each leg stabilizes the table
- 8-in. undershelf provides storage space
- Die-cast leg clamps enable the shelf to be moved up and down
- 1 knob controls 3 settings
- Pilot indicator openings
- 15,000 BTU
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 471⁄8 in. L x 305⁄8 in. W x 343⁄8 in. H
- Natural gas fueled
- 4-in. WC pressure required
- 1⁄2-in. female NPT connection to regulator
To find out if this unit is right for your operation, visit our steam tables explainer article.
Water Bath Hot Food Table, natural gas, 47-1/8"W x 30-5/8"D x 34-3/8"H, (3) 12" x 20" well openings (accommodates pan inserts up to 7-3/4" deep), stainless steel top, 8"D x 3/8" thick poly cutting board with stainless plate shelf below, single control knob with (3) settings, pilot indicator, galvanized open base with undershelf, 15,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco WB-3G-NAT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|