The Advance Tabco SW-2E-120 hot food well table is great for serving lines at buffets or cafeterias. You can serve two separate dishes since this unit has two hot wells. Fiberglass insulation rests between the wells to help retain heat. The stainless and galvanized steel body of the table helps retain heat and provide durability. Adjustable bullet feet make leveling the unit on uneven floors simple. Each well comes with gate-valve drains so you can easily drain water. Indicator lights sit above the control knobs for each well so you can easily tell when the well is powered on. The Advance Tabco SW-2E-120 hot food well table has an 8-inch support shelf topped with a 3⁄8 inch thick thermoplastic cutting board so ingredients can be prepped on the table as well.
- Stainless steel body and top are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Galvanized legs and undershelf are heavy duty
- Bullet feet are adjustable for level installation on uneven flooring
- Between the 2 wells there is fiberglass insulation to retain heat
- Drains with gate valves for each well
- 8-in. support shelf on one side of the unit with a 3⁄8-in.-thick cutting board
- Indicator lights let you know when each well is on
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1280 W, 10.67 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 3113⁄16 in. L x 225⁄8 in. W x 343⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Triumph Hot Food Table, electric, 31.81 inches W, (2) 12" x 20" sealed hot food wells with drains, wet or dry operation, 1" poly cutting board, individual infinite controls, stainless steel construction, 6' cord, 1PH, 120V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco SW-2E-120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet