The Advance Tabco HF-3G-NAT-X hot food table has three 11.875 inch by 20.062-inch food wells. There are individual control knobs, allowing you to set each well to a different temperature. To retain heat, there is fiberglass insulation between each compartment. The unit’s stainless-steel top, openings, body, and legs provide durability for heavy use situations. There is an 8-inch support shelf, offering a place for prepping and plating. A 3⁄8-inch-thick cutting board can be used for prepping product and can be removed for cleaning. With the galvanized undershelf, there is space for storing equipment and other utensils. The Advance Tabco HF-3G-NAT-X hot food table’s adjustable bullet feet stabilize on uneven floors.
- Maintains the temperature of precooked product
- (3) 11.875 in. x 20.062 in. wells
- Each well has a control knob for individually-controlled temperatures so a variety of product can be held simultaneously
- Fiberglass insulation between each well helps retain heat
- 8-in. support shelf provides a place for prepping and plating
- Shelf has a removable 3⁄8-in. cutting board for prep work
- Galvanized steel undershelf provides space for equipment and storage
- Stainless steel constructed top, openings, body, and legs are durable and resist minor damage
- Adjustable bullet feet stabilize on uneven floors
- Designed for dry use. Add a spillage pan (sold separately) with 1-2 in. of water to keep product moist
- 10,500 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 471⁄8 in. W x 305⁄8 in. D x 343⁄8 in. H (W includes the cutting board)
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Triumph Hot Food Table, 34" H, 47.125" long, (3) 12" x 20" hot food wells with 3-setting controls knobs, pilot indicator opening, stainless steel top, 8" x 1" thick poly cutting board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, 10,500 BTU, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco HF-3G-NAT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet