The Advance Tabco HF-3E-120-X hot food table has three compartments with fiberglass insulation between each to ensure heat stays in the well. This unit is designed to hold food that has already been cooked at serving temperatures. The wells are intended to use through dry operation, but you can add the aluminum spillage pan or the stainless spillage pan for hot water baths. A 3⁄8-inch-thick, white thermoplastic cutting board runs along the length of the unit so you can easily prep ingredients.
The body and top of the table are construction of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The legs, feet, and undershelf are made of galvanized steel for commercial use. Variously-sized equipment can easily be stored on the undershelf of the table since it is adjustable. An 8-inch support shelf is also made of stainless steel for durability. There are infinite control knobs with indicator lights on the Advance Tabco HF-3E-120-X hot food table.
- 3 well compartments
- Stainless steel body and top are durable and corrosion resistant
- Galvanized legs, feet, and undershelf are heavy duty for commercial use
- Fiberglass insulation sits between each well
- Intended for dry operation but can use a hot water bath with either the aluminum spillage pan or the stainless spillage pan
- 8-in. support shelf is made of stainless steel for durability
- 3⁄8-in.-thick, white thermoplastic cutting board is removable for cleaning
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet for level installation on uneven flooring
- Infinite control knobs with indicator lights
- Note: Not designed to cook or heat frozen or refrigerated foods. Food should already be cooked and heated, then placed in the unit to maintain hot temperatures
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 471⁄8 in. W x 225⁄8 in. D x 343⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Triumph Hot Food Table, electric, 34" H, 47.125" long, (3) 12" x 20" hot food wells with infinite controls, stainless steel top, 8" x 1" thick poly cutting board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, 6' cord & plug, 1500w, 120V/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco HF-3E-120-X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet